Fancy Winning a Holiday to Spain in November ?
Barcelo Montecastillo Golf Resort is an outstanding 5* venue and a former host of the Volvo Masters. It has 124 elegant rooms, whilst also featuring a wellness leisure centre and on-site golf club. This stunning venue has also been recognised for its hospitality having received the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three consecutive years.
Montecastillo Golf is an 18 hole Signature par 72 parkland course designed by the one and only Jack Nicklaus. It was host to the Volvo Masters for 5 consecutive years from 1997 to 2001, highlighted the consistent quality of this remarkable layout.
Montecastillo Resort is in a privileged location in Jerez, just 15 mins from Jerez Airport and approximately an hour from Seville Airport.
- 2 Competitions, Men's and Women's Team Matchplay.
- Entrance fee Only £60 per team * including admin fee.
- 2 x Men's & 2 x Women's Teams per Golf Club
- Semi-Final & Grand Final in Spain. Hotel, Half Board & Golf included (Flights NOT included)
- Nearest Airport Jerez or alternatively Seville.
- 4 Night Grand final package to Barcelo Montecastillo Golf Resort,Spain.
- Click Montecastillo Golf Resort for more details about Montecastillo.